Jaques Vintage 1849-50 Morphy Cooke Chess set
Original Image of the Chess Set:
This is one of the Jaques early chess set which had been used in the famous chess tournaments played in the year of 1849-50. The Knight head of this chess set is Cooke style. We have selected this chess set from the Jon Crumiller chess collection. The original design is made in the King size 3.5" but we have reproduced this chess set with 4.4" King height as we made this chess set in Club size as this is the choice of the most of the chess collectors. This is one of the famous chess in the early 19th century and now we reproduced this design on seeing the high demand of the chess collectors. We wish to give thanks to the artisans working for our manufacturing company named Mandeep Handicrafts located in the city of Amritsar, India. They have made the exact copy of the original chess set and give the same antique look to this chess set like the original chess set.
To give the antique look to this chess set no harmful chemical, Acid or Toxic has been used.
Material : Distressed Antiqued Box Wood and Pure Ebony Wood
- King height is 4.4″ and base size is 2″.
- This set includes the King side stamping.
- High quality green felt is pasted on the bases.
- This set comes with two extra queens.
- The total weight of this chess set is 2700 grams and the King weight is 4.2 Ounce.
- Recommended Chess Board is 2.5″ square size.