Jaques Small Club Library 3.275" Circa 1867 Staunton Chess Set
This beautiful hand carved chess has been designed and manufactured by Mandeep Handicrafts located at Amritsar, India. We don't have the exact history of this chess set but we came into know from our sources that this chess set was used tournament organized by Stroud Chess Club in the year of 1867. The antique look of the box wood pieces is resembled this sets with original Jaques chess set.
The Box wood has been given the natural antique look without using any harmful chemical or toxic.
This chess set includes the King side stamping with embossed crown on the one Knight and one Rook on each side.
Material: Pure Ebony and Antiqueed boxwood
Package Includes :
- King height is 3.275″ and the base size is 1.5″
- High quality green felt is pasted on the bases.
- This comes to you in a shock proof packaging. Each piece will be packed in its respective cell that makes the whole set jerk free.
- Recommended Chess Board is 1.75″ square size.
- Total Weight of Sovereign is 850 grams.