This chess set is the best chess set in Box wood with antique look and ebonised fit enough to gifted to enthusiasts, collectors and chess institutions. The sharp contrast is its light and dark chessmen makes the set a beautiful decorative for collection desk in home.
This reproduction set was used in international chess Tournaments that took place from 1850 to 1855 for these 6 long years, In the play, the inevitable ease was because of heavy weighted bottom of each piece in the set. The specific knight of this design catches everyone.
This chess set includes the King side stamping with embossed crown on the one Knight and one Rook on each side.
Material: Pure Ebony and Antiqued boxwood
Package Includes :
- King height is 4.4" and the base size is 1.9"
- High quality green felt is pasted on the bases.
- This comes to you in a shock proof packaging. Each piece will be packed in its respective cell that makes the whole set jerk free.
- Recommended Chess Board is 2" square size.
- Total Weight of Sovereign is 2.5 kg.