Stroud Club Vintage 1878 Reproduction Chess set
The beautiful hand carved chess set is the exact copy of the original vintage chess set used in one of the biggest tournament organised by the Stroud Club of London, UK in the year of 1878. The Chess set is beautifully designed with the broad bases and the sleek shafts. The well designed shape of all the pieces gives this chess set a unique look. Basically this designs is the perfect selection of the collectors and the hobbits.
The antique color of the the box wood pieces gives this chess set exactly the same look like the original chess set.
The most important part of this chess set is that we don't use any harmful acid, chemical or toxic to give the antique look to our chess sets. The natural process is used to give the antique look.
This chess set includes the King side stamping with embossed crown on the one Knight and one Rook on each side.
Material: Ebonised and Antiqued boxwood
Package Includes :
- King height is 3.125″ and the base size is 1.5″
- High quality green felt is pasted on the bases.
- This comes to you in a shock proof packaging. Each piece will be packed in its respective cell that makes the whole set jerk free.
- Recommended Chess Board is 1.75″ square size.
- Total Weight of Sovereign is 1 kg.