Many of the chess sets available on the International Chess Market are the Reproduction of those Chess Sets which were originally utilized by World Chess Champions in World Chess Tournaments held in the 19th and the 20th centuries.
These particular chess designs that were found suitable for world championships by the championship organizers, fascinate today's discerning chess players, chess hobbyists and chess collectors.
Selling chess is an exciting business, and we wish prosperity to the entire chess selling community.
The1978 World Chess Tournament & the Clarine International Chess Tournament, and similar other events gave glory to the ARGENTINA Chess Set made particularly for the purpose.
The history related to the Argentina Set reveals the fact that its fascination spread to all chess lovers.
Argentina Chess Set, exquisite as it is, proved fit enough so much so that 65 countries on the globe chose to participate in the Championships quoted above.
The same Chess Set because of its distinct features was chosen as prizes and novelties that were awarded to the tournament participants.
- The Argentina Sovereign is as lofty as 3.75 inch with lower most base width 1.75 inch.
- This chess set is made in Boxwood and Ebonised Boxwood
- When supplied, it consists of 34 pieces including two extra queens to substitute pawn promotion.
- The bottom of each figure contains inside it a very high-density metal solid to lower the center of gravity of each piece for its mechanical stability on the chess board.
- Making the play noiseless and protecting the board from scratches, there is fixed a high-quality green felt underneath each chessman.
- Argentina Knight adds substantially to the beauty of this master-art.
- The Argentina Knight shown here in image replaces all literal explanation on it.
- The superb shine and finish on the surface is the indicative of the art amount in the dexterous 8 hands of its maker artist.
- The set comes in a shock absorbent packaging strong enough for international transit.